Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Famous Little Sister

Hayley got the opportunity to sing at the Dodger game last night. She did a great job, in my unbiased opinion.



Not so bad for a girl from a little hick town. I can't even imagine how freaked out I'd be in front of that many people. Here's a video of her singing the national anthem. They didn't televise it, so it's just my mom with her little camera. Maybe we'll get her a tripod for Christmas.

7 comments:

Alison said...

That was amazing! I'm glad you posted the videos because we didn't get to see it. I bet your family is so proud!!!

Denise Stears said...

That was so great! That would totally throw me off if I can hear my voice slower through the speakers than what I was singing. She looks really pretty too!

Liz said...

Wow, that was beautiful! I agree, that would throw me so much to hear my voice over the speakers behind me like that. Did she have a speaker in her ears or something to hear the music better?

Katie said...

She has such a beautiful voice! That is so amazing. Well done, Hayley!

Jessica Brown said...

Wow she has serious talent!

Paul said...

All you Singleys are amazing singers. What a great performance!

Dan said...

Very nice. That time delay would be killer, I agree. Like singing a song while the person next to you and the organ are a beat behind you. Sometimes I try it if I think a hymn is playing too slowly though :)