Happy Birthday Bradford! I was just waiting for Jane to start moon walking. What a good little dancer. Your kids are so cute, and it looks like they have fun together.
That was so fun to watch! It won't be long until Devin is dancing around just like that... Sorry we missed your birthay, Brad - Hope it was a great day!
I just read an article on c.e.l.i.a.c disease. Yes, I just found out that is how its spelled. And I wish I could edit my comment so that its at least spelled right! :)
16 comments:
Lol, awesome. Happy b-day mang.
i love your videos. happy birthday, brad. hope it's a good one!
Happy Birthday Bradford! I was just waiting for Jane to start moon walking. What a good little dancer. Your kids are so cute, and it looks like they have fun together.
Get those kids on Dancing with the Stars! Or do a remake of this GEM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqV6E9Zol24 !
Those were some sweet moves! Happy birthday Brad.
Meg your skills amaze me! As do Jane's edited break dance moves. Awesome.
Happy B-Day Brad the Siliac!
That is AWESOMELY ADORABLE! happy birthday, Brad.
*Iridescent*
saweeeeet!
That was so fun to watch! It won't be long until Devin is dancing around just like that... Sorry we missed your birthay, Brad - Hope it was a great day!
I just read an article on c.e.l.i.a.c
disease. Yes, I just found out that is how its spelled. And I wish I could edit my comment so that its at least spelled right! :)
That was AWESOME. Man, I need some mad videography skills. Happy Birthday!
some dancers! I loved the back sommersault! Happy b-day brad!
Super! I wanna know what music they're really dancing to though???
The song is D.A.N.C.E. by Justice. The verdict is in. Meg makes super-rad videos.
of course, another amazing Singley event!
happy b-day
Post a Comment