Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys were able to do something fun to celebrate!
awwwww.
Woohoo! 5 years sounds like so much more than it feels, huh? You two make a cute couple and a couple of cute kids too. Congrats.
Congrats! We're going on 7 and that makes me feel old :)
Happy Anniversary! What temple was that?
Congrats!!! I love the pictures - I was wondering what temple that was too?
It's the Jordan River temple.
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad that I was able to be there. You guys both looked wonderful and I am still so happy for you. Happy 5th!!!
So cute. I haven't seen some of those pictures for so long! Beautiful dress! :) Congrats
hope you had a wonderful celebration! i really wanted to go to your reception. darn wisdom teeth.
I love those pics. Those look great. Congrats.
beautiful couple on a beautiful day! we're so happy you found each other- a perfect match!i've never seen that photo of flower girl gaby. would love to have a copy.
Gorgeous wedding pictures!!!
Great pictures and great memories of a wonderful day!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys were able to do something fun to celebrate!
awwwww.
Woohoo! 5 years sounds like so much more than it feels, huh? You two make a cute couple and a couple of cute kids too. Congrats.
Congrats! We're going on 7 and that makes me feel old :)
Happy Anniversary! What temple was that?
Congrats!!! I love the pictures - I was wondering what temple that was too?
It's the Jordan River temple.
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad that I was able to be there. You guys both looked wonderful and I am still so happy for you. Happy 5th!!!
So cute. I haven't seen some of those pictures for so long! Beautiful dress! :) Congrats
hope you had a wonderful celebration! i really wanted to go to your reception. darn wisdom teeth.
I love those pics. Those look great. Congrats.
beautiful couple on a beautiful day! we're so happy you found each other- a perfect match!
i've never seen that photo of flower girl gaby. would love to have a copy.
Gorgeous wedding pictures!!!
Great pictures and great memories of a wonderful day!
Post a Comment