One of us had more pictures taken of her in her crib, and started sleeping on her tummy sometimes.

the flash captures that drool spot so perfectly...
One of us had school spirit week. This was crazy hair day. Below: Mix and Match day (Jane's dress is backwards).
One of us had school spirit week. This was crazy hair day. Below: Mix and Match day (Jane's dress is backwards).
We decorated for Christmas.
One of us made this advent calendar and was proud of herself.
One of us made these stockings in the nick of time. He was truly inspired.
One of us started to play more.
One of us turned six months old at the beginning of December.
We had a Christmas Eve.
We played with Brio trains (thanks, Grandma and Grandpa Gibson!), ate a nice ham dinner, acted out the Nativity with the Little People Nativity set, and put on Christmas pajamas.

We had a Christmas.
We made gingerbread. After Christmas. Cheaper candy=awesome.
we learned new tricks.
Christmas day=Santa brought everyone at least one thing they wanted (Mulan for Jane, donut for Grey, musical fox for Flora); video-conferencing with both sets of grandparents; staying in our pajamas all day; watching Elf; drinking San Pallegrino and eating lots of sweets. The kids played all day long with new toys. Grey loves his new cape and mask and wore them while mini Batman and Robin had all kinds of adventures in their cave while Jane and Brad enjoyed building a cozy cottage from Jane's new Lego set (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Singley!) Obviously we were having too much fun to take more pictures the rest of the day. I love having the holidays at the end of the year--they're a wonderful to celebrate a wonderful year. 2010 was a great one, and we are excited to see what 2011 has in store.




























12 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I think my favorite is the little undie hero. :) And Flora's new skill is great! What cute kids.
Merry Christmas!
that picture of grey is classic. also, i am really envious of your advent calendar. my friend alison just made the same one and i became obsessed with it. i will get it ready for next christmas...
Oh my goodness Flora is SOOO cute and...I just love all of these pictures. It really captures the feeling of Christmas day!
I'm normally so bad at leaving comments because I never feel like I have time, but its worth taking the time to tell you that I laughed out loud, loudly, at that picture of Grey in his undies with the cape and mask on! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
I love the pictures! It looks like it was a great holiday. Two quick things: Does Grey love donuts? That is so funny, because it is Elijah's favorite too. He asks for one about 74 times a day and I have to limit him to two mini-ones, one with lunch and one with dinner. How funny are our kids? And the other thing - I LOVE the photo of Flora doing a push up. It is so cute!
First off, LOVE the stockings!!!
I'm so glad that you and your family had such a wonderful Christmas :)
I keep forgetting to tell you, but we took your suggestion and got Leah a few of the indestructible books. They are awesome, so thank you for the recommendation!
What cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun and memorable Christmas. That picture of Grey is very, very cute.
We'll have to plan another get-together soon, since the holidays have ended...
-Monica
Grey's doughnut must be so good it made him cry!
love your advent calendar-how fun with felt! brad's stocking are pretty awesome too. i'm so impressed that you are able to keep up with three active youngsters and create as well :)
flora is a doll!
What fantastic pictures!!! I can't believe that Flora is so big and old. I miss you guys!!!
i also enjoy the Christmas day watching your pics its nice...
sell my car online
we buy any car
sell car online
Post a Comment