Saturday, January 15, 2011

One Year Older.



Happy Birthday to my beautiful, strong, thoughtful, intelligent, encouraging, wonderful mother.

6 comments:

faith said...

I'm glad your mom is doing well. And I don't think I ever fully realized how much you look like your mom! What great pictures to have. And happy birthday to your mom!

EmF said...

Wow, you look SO much like your mom, Meg. Happy Birthday to her!

Lindsey said...

I thought the same thing, you do look so much like your Mom! How fun, Happy Birthday to her :)

Susan said...

Those are great pictures. You really do look just like your mom. Happy Birthday Kirsten!!

Carolyn Ebert said...

i was sad we couldn't skype with you at the fondue party. technical difficulties :( it was a really nice afternoon and we had fun looking at pics of kirsten growing up. wish you could have been with us...

Wendy said...

wow meg- seriously you look so much like your mother. i thought at first you had put your face in an old picture...