My mom finished her last chemotherapy session last Monday (hooray!), and to celebrate, her good friend Julianne Hough came to visit her at the Huntsman Cancer Center. My mom is the cute brunette lady about twenty seconds in. You can also see her on Access Hollywood
here. (the vidoe will load after a minute in the upper right hand corner.) I have to admit I never thought my mom would be on AH before me, but I'm learning to cope. Hopefully TMZ doesn't hound my parents too much on their upcoming thirtieth anniversary.
7 comments:
We just found out on Saturday that your mom was "famous" when we had dinner at an Indian restaurant to celebrate Suzanne's birthday and to just get together, as life has been crazy this past year and we didn't get together for birthdays like we usually do. She was looking good and feeling okay enough to be with us after her last chemo treatment. By the way, sorry I missed Jane's birthday - hope you did some fun celebrating. We are going to have a busy week helping Kirsta and Morian pack us, go to M's graduation, etc. K will then stay with us for a couple of weeks - Geri is coming near the end of the month. Hopefully, K will be able to have her baby while G is here and when M can get back up from Las Vegas to be with her for the birth of their little boy. Hope you are all well!
Your mom is such an incredible fighter. Hooray for her last Chemo treatment! How exciting to be a t.v. star :)
I hope she gets feeling better soon! Yay for no more chemo, I hear it takes a lot of strenght out of you.
How awesome for your mom to have her last Chemo treatment! I hope she will feel better soon.
How cool to be able to met Julianne Hough. She seems like a very nice person.
Wow your mom is famous! Thats so good that she just finished her last chemo therpy. She sounds like a trooper!
Wow your mom is famous! Thats so good that she just finished her last chemo therpy. She sounds like a trooper!
Thanks so much for posting this. After our Indian dinner, I was feeling bad I missed it. What a beautiful 15 minutes for Kirsten...
Post a Comment