Friday, August 29, 2008

Refugio

A video from our vacation to Refugio Beach (near Santa Barbara).



We used to go every summer when I was a kid. It was really fun to have the whole family together for a week of camping and lounging at the beach. Hayley got married the next week, so we'll post about that soon.

7 comments:

Paul said...

That band sounds like Vampire Weekend.

Denise Stears said...

Oh I miss Refugio. It looks like you had a lot of fun and Jane really loved the water. You got some good sunset pictures with the cliff. I love it when Grey got the chills, so cute. I'm so jealous, I want to go back.

Susan said...

Oh that was a fun week. I miss my kids and grandchildren.

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun! it looks like you had a great time!

Carolyn Ebert said...

I'm so glad you got to have a fun extended family vacation. Camping in California. Looks fun!

Ellis said...

I love that latter toss game. That tight rope looks fun too. Seems like you took some long shots of the beach with intention of using them here in the video, that's great. Looks like a great time.

Swenson Family said...

That was a fantastic video! That looked like a lot of fun- although I'm sure camping and sand didn't mix too well... What fun!