Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Cartoon



Click HERE to watch (click the black triangle to start the animation).


You can also view it by clicking on the "our family" picture in the corner. Enjoy!

12 comments:

faith said...

okay, that was really pretty amazing. i must admit, though to the couple of parts that creeped me out... the singing ultrasound picture (was this some sort of announcement?!) and jane and grey with their red and black eyes.
i loved the snapshots of each of you at the end. those were beautiful.

Kelsey said...

That was very entertaining! My favorite part was Grey wearing the gold pacifier chain, it made him look very tough.

Jessica Brown said...

Wow that was awesome! Seriously Brad what are you doing in Engineering?!

And Meg- you look darling as a cartoon. :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am always impressed with the videos you make. I also loved the gold chain pacifier. Very creative.

Susan said...

That was fun. When in the world did you do that? Is this the one you've been working on for a while? It was very fun.

Lindsey said...

Brad, you are hoot! That was great, I loved all the diff. seattle locations! I too loved the gold pacifier chain, very bling :)

Greg said...

Wow! I gotta start making better use of my time. You are an inspiration.

Brad said...

The singing fetus is Grey, not a new Singley. Grey wasn't around when I started this. The fish (Mr. F) is still alive and well. He's almost 4 years old. Best $0.09 we've ever spent.

It's funny that this song was new when I started this.

Ellis said...

Fantastic! Love the cartoon Meg playing keyboard, good character. My bro liked the singing ultrasound Grey. I love it.

Katie said...

You guys are so cool.

Jordan said...

Wow, that was fantastic--really impressive.

Carolyn Ebert said...

Love the way your mind works, Brad. Wish we had the skills to pull off our own family cartoon. Just imagine what I could make cartoon Tanner do!