Friday, September 19, 2008

Grey Wakes Up



Grey wakes up during a formal interview with Bad Guy and translator Jane.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! Bad Guy is one of my favorites. And I love how Jane stops everything and runs off to see Grey. Isn't it nice that they like each other? The boys do that all the time with each other. Again, love it.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Jane is getting so big! She is so cute, and Grey is such a bouncy guy! We look forward to seeing them again. Of course, I am enjoying our new grandson - it's great having Kirsta and Morian and Devin here with us for awhile.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Sorry, this has nothing to do with bad guy interview :) I'm Natalie, from Jess & Jaron's party - we talked rashy celiacs all night :). Jess mentioned you had a gf blog but I've been unable to find it... do you still have it?

Kami said...

We love bad guy!!! Too bad he didn't get more airtime before Grey work up,maybe next time!

Carolyn Ebert said...

Grey appears so absolutely huggable. Give him a big squeeze for me and a kiss for bad guy. Oooh, now that sounds creepy...

Swenson Family said...

I love the "Hey brother! Come here!" at the end... at least I think that is what she said. Jane is adorable and Grey is getting so big. Jessica wants to watch it again. :)