you are so right.
Finally! Thank you. I have been trying and trying to think who Palin reminded me of....you are right on with Tine Fey.
Now that you mention it.... When you're right, you're right :-)
I think we should nominate them.
Wow, I had no clue who those people were. After I looked for their pictures online, I could totally see the resemblance.
You made me laugh out loud. Out loud. For several minutes. I think that may be some of the best political commentary I have heard in a long time.
that's really funny. have you seen the snl sketch of those two as palin and hillary clinton? that's pretty funny too.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you are so right.
Finally! Thank you. I have been trying and trying to think who Palin reminded me of....you are right on with Tine Fey.
Now that you mention it.... When you're right, you're right :-)
I think we should nominate them.
Wow, I had no clue who those people were. After I looked for their pictures online, I could totally see the resemblance.
You made me laugh out loud. Out loud. For several minutes. I think that may be some of the best political commentary I have heard in a long time.
that's really funny. have you seen the snl sketch of those two as palin and hillary clinton? that's pretty funny too.
Post a Comment