Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jane, Grey at Six Months

A friend asked me the other day if Grey looks at all like Jane did at the same age. I hardly need the excuse to go down memory lane, so I found a couple photos of Jane at about six months old.


Jane in February 2006


Grey in August 2008





These days, Jane likes to play school, eat blackberries right off the bushes, and sing. Brad teaches her new songs at bedtime and she picks them up quickly.
Grey stays in motion, standing up to whatever he can pull up to, frog-hopping and sometimes crawling a few times, and chewing on everything. He loves cords and anything paper and the laptop. Luckily he also loves rice cereal, balls, and little people.


Jane+Grey, September 2008

Jane and Grey also love to go in the bike trailer/jogging stroller. We've gone for a couple runs recently and they love it. Jane pretends to drive; Grey soaks up the scenery and fresh air. It's so sweet to see them sitting together happily.

9 comments:

faith said...

what cute kids, meg. you and brad sure do good work. :)

Jill said...

I love those pictures--especially since that's how I remember Jane!

Cute kids.

Katie said...

Holy guacamole! Those are some cute kids. Congratulations on a good mix of your genes.

Susan said...

Man, their smiles are identical! I'd like to give them a big squeeze.
MOM

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love those pictures too-Those young ones of Jane are of how I remember her. You have adorable little kids.

Rich and Natalie said...

So fun to see the pics! And thanks for the color IQ link--it was fun to do. What specialty is your cousin doing a residency in at Mayo?

Christian said...

Hi Meg -

It's Heather Reber Russell (Big Sexy)

Well, it looks like you are doing well, and have some mighty cute kids.

keep up the good work!

Chelsea said...

Love those happy faces.

Swenson Family said...

What fun pictures. It is crazy how similar your kids look. Thanks for your email. :) Our kids are getting so old!