Wow. He's got quite a strut. I can just see him heading down the street with his collar turned up to the sounds of "you can tell by the way he see he walks his walk, Grey's a lady's man!"
very cute. he did look amazingy frog like with his crawl. henry crawed doing the breaststroke move but he didn't get the froglegs going, he just dragged them.
10 comments:
Is he that old to walk already? I love his crawl. He really did hop like a frog. So funny. I can't believe how big he's getting.
Loved the Bugs Bunny.
Grey looks pretty steady for being this young. Good job on the video. So cute.
Uh-oh here comes trouble now! He's a cutie.
What a great video. We can't believe (A) How cute Grey and Jane are and how well Grey walks and (B) That we'll be seeing you in two days!!
Wow. He's got quite a strut. I can just see him heading down the street with his collar turned up to the sounds of "you can tell by the way he see he walks his walk, Grey's a lady's man!"
Uber cute.
Hooray for Grey! His frog hop is great. He is such a cutie.
How cute! He is adorable!
I loved the swimmer + frog videos. Good video.
very cute. he did look amazingy frog like with his crawl. henry crawed doing the breaststroke move but he didn't get the froglegs going, he just dragged them.
Post a Comment