Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008=

Five-star accommodations, custom table decorations,


mommy, by Jane

Roasted turkey, homemade gluten-free stuffing, candied yams, mashed potatoes and gravy, raspberry jell-o salad, homemade gluten-free pumpkin pie,



The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, Wall-E, Miracle on 34th Street, and A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving,



Grey's first Thanksgiving (yams! mashed potatoes!), our first Thanksgiving alone, our first Thanksgiving in Seattle,



and leftovers. Glorious leftovers.


Brad's plate. His first plate.

We have so much to be grateful for this year. Jane is grateful for chicken (that's what she called the turkey). Brad is grateful for family and a good-paying job. I'm grateful for family and that we could celebrate my favorite holiday on time.

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.

I love Jane's self portrait. Too cute!

Ellingsons said...

How nice! As scared as I am to do my own turkey, I think I would really love to do a Thanksgiving all by ourselves. It just sounds so nice and simple!

Tami said...

Meg ... long time no see. I just found a little slip of paper that I got from your dad a while ago with your blog and email addresses. I can't believe how much your family is growing. I have to admit, I didn't realize you had baby #2. We've got baby #2 on the way ... due in Feb. Looks like you had a lovely Thanksgiving.