Yay for Christmas!! And I have to admit.......Steve and I watched the "Grey Walks" video several times. We loved how the music would heighten as he fell down several times at the beginning. It just made us laugh. Gosh those kids are too cute!
You make awesome movies. I love them. This is another triumph. I'm going to try and emulate your movie making awesomeness myself. Someday.Also, I love that picture of Meg and Jane looking at each other. It's loverly.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yay for Christmas!! And I have to admit.......Steve and I watched the "Grey Walks" video several times. We loved how the music would heighten as he fell down several times at the beginning. It just made us laugh. Gosh those kids are too cute!
You make awesome movies. I love them. This is another triumph. I'm going to try and emulate your movie making awesomeness myself. Someday.
Also, I love that picture of Meg and Jane looking at each other. It's loverly.
Post a Comment