I had tongue surgery on Friday. I had a little venous malformation in my tongue that had to be removed. My voice sounds ridiculous, so I thought I'd document it. Why can't I ever get sick when there are good movies at Redbox?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
El hombre es loco! Que comedia! La bomba! La bomba! Lo siento mucho que ese boca estaban infermo, pero este boca es marvellosa tambien y el voz es perfecto por los peliculas estupidos. Bueno trabajo! Feliz cumpleanos con su boca y mucho dias con el mas bueno suerte!
Thanks for leaving a comment! It would have been so fun to see you. We were pretty homebound (at least I was) over Christmas trying to still be extra careful with Bennett's health. Hope you had a great Christmas visit also. When will you be in Utah next?
Wow! Were you really on drugs. I can totally believe it. Thanks for the reviews, I'll be sure to stay away from the Eagle Eye (is that what you were even saying?)!
My husband asked from the other room what in the world I was listening to. I told him, my four year old cousin. :o) So funny......you sounded just like a little kid, telling us all about a movie you just watched. Feel better!
8 comments:
El hombre es loco! Que comedia! La bomba! La bomba! Lo siento mucho que ese boca estaban infermo, pero este boca es marvellosa tambien y el voz es perfecto por los peliculas estupidos. Bueno trabajo! Feliz cumpleanos con su boca y mucho dias con el mas bueno suerte!
Thanks for the review! I will have to rent that movie. Hope your tongue gets better soon.
Ha ha ha, your demeanor and accent is just like someone who is a Southie Boston native. Sorry about your tongue.
Awesome. Jaron tried to mimic you when he got home from work and I laughed then, but I'm laughing much harder now.
Thanks for leaving a comment! It would have been so fun to see you. We were pretty homebound (at least I was) over Christmas trying to still be extra careful with Bennett's health. Hope you had a great Christmas visit also. When will you be in Utah next?
Wow! Were you really on drugs. I can totally believe it. Thanks for the reviews, I'll be sure to stay away from the Eagle Eye (is that what you were even saying?)!
My husband asked from the other room what in the world I was listening to. I told him, my four year old cousin. :o) So funny......you sounded just like a little kid, telling us all about a movie you just watched. Feel better!
pretty sure you belong in the godfather with that accent
Post a Comment