Saturday, March 7, 2009

One Minute Movies: What are you Eating?

Grey loves paper. I don't know how many times we've had to take it away from his crinkling, crunching hands. But he doesn't just love the sounds paper can make. Grey loves to eat it. He'll hold a sheet in both hands and sink his teeth into it, pulling away with a nice bite of white printer paper. Yummy.
Of course we don't really want to encourage this behavior: what would the other kids say at school if he literally started eating his homework? But we don't mind commemorating the quirk on film.
And yes, it has come in handy to train Grey to show us what's in his mouth when we ask what he's eating. Thanks for asking.




Also, we love how Grey says "Hey Guys" at the beginning.

4 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Does he eat very much of that stuff? I can remember eating some paper when I was younger, but more to be silly than anything else. I wouldn't recommend it as a regular diet. Ha!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love the "Hey Guys!" Too cute! I love how happy and content he is to eat paper. That is too funny. My kids eat dirt....still.

Susan said...

I used to say that I would rent out Cassie as a human vacuum. She popped everything she saw into her mouth. You could pick up some extra cash renting him out. He's the cutes vacuum.

Katie said...

We're dirt and sand people at our house. We just can't seem to get enough of it. I love how he opens his mouth up to show you. Good training.

Oh, and I wanted to tell you that I miss-spelt the color gray today when I wrote it. I blame Grey.