Jane sings Mulan.
In case you're wondering what Jane is doing in the foreground of the next movie, she's painting on her arm, just as Mulan does at the beginning of the movie (Mulan writes answers on her arm for her meeting with the matchmaker).
GreyPlays from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.
Thanks to everyone who supported Brad's project these past two weeks. We hope to share some good news with you later today, but we'll just have to see. But with friends like you, we already feel like winners (cue the cheesy music, group hug, and freeze frame).
6 comments:
I love Jane's singing! She is such a cutie. And Grey is getting so big! When are you guys coming to visit again?
Wow, I'm so impressed with Jane's singing! I guess she's having a "love affair" with Mulan lately, huh? Anna is stuck on Woody and Buzz from Toy Story lately.
Good luck with the contest--I hope you get good news!
I love her little personality!
That is a nice song, Jane, and I love the way you sing it. And isn't it fun the way Grey can play with the ball!
She's got great voice control. She must come by a good diaphragm naturally! I'm glad to see other kids are obsessed with movies, too. Drawing on her arm! Classic.
I love her singing, she even has vibrato. I was wondering if your kids had Celiac. Congrats Brad on winning the super hero contest. It was a good one.
Post a Comment