Saturday, April 18, 2009

J4NE the Robot



Here's a project that I started a few months ago. I finally got around to finishing it. I made it as a little game for Jane to play on the computer. Feel free to pass it on. Hope you enjoy it!

Click HERE for the full-screen version.

There are a few small quirks:
1) You can't type the same letter twice.
2) If you click anywhere else on the blog, the animation will stop responding to your keyboard. Just click inside the animation and it will work again.

14 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! I'm very impressed. I know I've said this before, and I'll probably say it again, but you Singleys are a cool bunch. The boys really got a kick out of touching all the different buttons and seeing the Jane the Robot. I think I foresee at least one full day's worth of robot impersonations.

faith said...

i love it, brad! and so do my boys. i'm excited to show them all the buttons that weren't finished before. good work and thanks so much for sharing!

hanner said...

It looks awesome! I recognize the house in the background of the letter B :) Did you know that it's Don Cheadle's house?

Unknown said...

This is awesome!

Rob-O said...

Hah! That J4ne the Robot is so funny! I had to go through the whole alphabet twice.

Denise Stears said...

That was fun. I love the hiccup one where she is eating at Titos. I loved that place. You are so creative. I bet Jane loves it. It actually sounds like Jane, but as a robot of course.

Susan said...

The finished product is so cute. I recognize that little boy robot. Priceless.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Thank you for posting that, jess showed it to me and it is so awesome!!! You did such a good job, I can't believe it!!!

Congrats on the win too!

Lindsey said...

What a great game! I'd better give Jenna a turn now :)

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

great! It was fun to hear Jane's voice

ashley said...

Oh my word.....that is so darn cute. I love it. I'm going to have to share this one with my friends. You amaze me.

Carolyn Ebert said...

you never cease to amaze...i like the homage to andy warhol in S and the jetsons in v, but i love jane's robot voice most of all!

Wendy said...

okay- natalie LOVES this (she is janes age). brad i don't know you but you are very funny and very talented. meg, you did well. and brad- you did well in meg too (we already knew she was amazing). please keep up the entertainment.

Anonymous said...

So COOL!!