Saturday, April 4, 2009

Secret Code?

556
56
5563695
583*42280018957
60
66636*
99
#
*

Grey looks innocent enough, but I am not quite willing to dismiss the thought that he (possibly Jane, too) are using my cell phone to send encoded numerical messages to some top secret central agency. This would also explain why Grey always looks so interested when I receive a phone call. I have yet to intercept any attempts at direct contact. End transmission.

In other news, if you haven't heard, Brad won the Animation Hero contest. I'm sure he'll have more to say about the film shoot and what classes he's going to take. Thanks again for all the support and voting.

7 comments:

D.Jones said...

That's hilarious--little sectret agents! And congrats to Brad--that is awesome. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. I'll give you a call so we can work out details.

Greg said...

Translation: "I love Grandpa and Grandpa loves me" (repeated over and over). :-=)

Maggie Muggins said...

As long as the secret code isn't "911", with whom Alex made contact at a year, all may very well be safe. Or they're really good at fooling us. Congratulations to Brad!

Ellingsons said...

Ah, kids and phones..they love 'em but only the real ones. You can't fool them. Congrats to Brad. His deserved to win!

Rob-O said...

FYI: I have a friend who goes to the Art Institutes in Seattle. First off, Brad, you are pretty famous there. A lot of the AIS students were kicking themselves because they didn't come up with your idea.

Second, Brad, you had already won hands down between the judges. They just wanted to see what kind of response they were going to get on the online voting.

Third,... well, the third part has slipped my mind but I'll be interested to see the J4NE the Robot

Katie said...

Congrats, Brad! That's awesome.

My guess is that the kids are all involved in a secret toddler organization. I'm not sure what their mission is at this point, but I'm pretty sure it involves mud and fruit snacks.

Alison said...

Congrats Brad!