Monday, July 12, 2010

Flora Pearl

FloraPearl from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.



BabyGrey from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.



JaneIsBorn from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.

9 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE when Grey and Jane are holding her for the first time. She is one lucky baby to have siblings that love her that much. Maybe when we have another baby someday Macey will be even half as excited as they are. :)

hanner said...

"she's so small!" ahhh i made a lot of "squee" sounds when i watched these.

Kayley said...

What a beautiful baby you guys! The video was wonderful. You have such terrific kids. They are so lucky to have you as parents.
Miss you guys! Love you lots!

Lindsey said...

Jane and Greys reactions to first seeing Flora are priceless!! What an adorable video, your talents never cease to amaze me :) Love how you can see the reverence and awe in Jane's eyes as she is holding the baby. You can already see the bond between your 3 beautiful children!

Jessica Brown said...

Oh that was so so precious. I love how sweet and quiet Jane is. Her face looks so peaceful and happy. And even Grey is so soft and sweet with Flora. So cute. I loved watching the other videos too. Wow. I can't believe you guys have three kids!

jamie t. said...

What a beautiful family!

Katie said...

I love it. Everyone is so lovely!

Carolyn Ebert said...

now that's why they invented video cameras :) flora is every bit as "cuuuute", as jane would say, as her big brother and sister. looking forward to meeting her soon!

aubreyannie said...

oh my dear. i've been snooping on your blog because the fugal's told me i had to. :) your children are the sweetest most gentle things. my kids could learn a thing or two about meekness from them.