


grey hasn't been a grumpy boy, in case you think that from this picture. this picture just cracks me up.
we've finally seen some summer weather around here. (remember in flora's movie how the kids are wearing parkas? in june? seriously.)
our favorites so far this summer:
*sprinklers and hose in the yard
*low tide at seahurst park
*activities at or in lake washington (sailboarding, boating, swimming, gazing)
*shave ice
*frozen grapes
*farmers market
*walking to 7-eleven for slurpees
what are your favorites from summer so far?
7 comments:
Oh those kids are cute! I love Jane's ringlet in the front. I can't wait to see you guys! Flora is filling out so well. Way to go mom.
So, I don't know how Sister Gadd became my user name. I fixed it though. Don't think I'm a nerd. :)
Oh my goodness they are so cute and Flora has CHANGED more than I could have guessed. Can't wait to see them all.
ok, cassie, but if you want us to call you sister gadd, you can just say so.
i feel like flora has changed just over this weekend even more--why do babies think they can grow up so fastanyway?f
The good thing is that Flora will look tiny when you put her next to Abel in a week and a half. (Just a week and a half. Hooray!)
they are total cuties. my summer faves so far have been kayaking and fireworks for the fourth, bike rides, and robbie's birthday. when the sun started to set a little earlier last night robbie freaked out because he's not ready for summer to end. i on the other hand am ready for fall weather.
how fun for you to have your own yard this summer-a hose and some sprinklers and you're set. summer for us is jumbo cartons of the sweetest california strawberries and the plumpest oregon blueberries (thanks, costco), plus malts from millie's or shivers, and neighborhood barbecues and movie nights. don't forget sleeping in and staying up way late. happy summer!
Post a Comment