Not a bad stop motion effort. I was hoping for a bit more flying and sliding around, but you are a working man now and that's probabbly the most time consuming part, so it's understandable. I give it 16 of 23 possible gold thumbs.
I know that this is a strange thing to mention for my first comment on your blog, but we have the same mattress cover as you guys do. Ikea is the best.
Also, your movie was great. I recently saw a music video for some bad that I was not familiar with that had a very similar feel. Very well done.
6 comments:
Not a bad stop motion effort. I was hoping for a bit more flying and sliding around, but you are a working man now and that's probabbly the most time consuming part, so it's understandable. I give it 16 of 23 possible gold thumbs.
Laughed out loud at work
Laughed out loud at home. So not as embarrassing.
Nice work. I don't know what Jaron's talking about. I give it 23 gold thumbs.
The icing on the cake was the silhouette Brad dancing at the end.
I know that this is a strange thing to mention for my first comment on your blog, but we have the same mattress cover as you guys do. Ikea is the best.
Also, your movie was great. I recently saw a music video for some bad that I was not familiar with that had a very similar feel. Very well done.
Sorry, I have a correction. It's a "comforter cover and pillow case set". My bad.
Post a Comment