Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Brett and Angelynn



Brett and Angelynn were married on August 18th. It was a great day. Welcome to the family Angelynn! Here are some of the pictures from the day.

3 comments:

Denise Stears said...

Wow, congrats to Brett, She is beautiful. I can't believe that he is married, I still remember him as a little 16 year old.

Brianne said...

Hi Brad!! It's Brianne Burley (now Stephens). That is so crazy that you are in my in-laws' ward. I know exactly where you live and you are just down the hill from them. If you keep going up the hill they are in the development with the entrance on the first street on your right. Most likely we'll be at their ward this Sunday. You'd better be there!!

Kelsey said...

Hey Brad! I didn't know your brother got married and she is so cute! You Singley boys know how to pick to the cute ones. And I see how it is commenting on Brianne's blog and not mine. = )