Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh Yeah, Kids Plural


imagine, another one of these.

For some reason I thought it was on our blog that we are expecting a second bundle of joy. My cousin pointed out that it's not. Surprise! We are having another kid.


It was bound to happen.

I'm feeling great, and like I said, I do feel Junior. We are grateful because so far, we think all is well. I'm 16 weeks and will find out in about a month if it's a boy kid or a girl kid. Stay tuned for fun games and trivia in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, I will probably to refer to Fetus 2 as Junior, the Kid, or New Baby.

Junior is currently about the size of a grapefruit.

3 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

Congrats Meg! Yay for kid number two. Go Junior!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! When is your due date?

meg said...

thanks jess, kelsey. february 12 is the due date.