We've had several people stay at our place since we've moved to Seattle, but last night was the strangest (besides Mike). I heard a really loud noise last night outside our front door, but by the time I got out of bed and went to the door it had stopped. This happened a few times throughout the night. This morning I heard it a few more times, so I searched carefully and found a little tree frog in the corner of the entry. He must have come in when we were bringing groceries in last night.
Meg went to a Relief Society activity this morning, so Jane and I took care of our new guest.
Enjoy...
June Lately...
4 weeks ago
10 comments:
Ok, I am officially scared of tree frogs after watching it eat that spider. Who knew a little frog could be so tough.
My favorite part was when Jane politely asked the frog to get down. For cute! = )
Sorry, next time i roll into town i'll try to eat some spiders for you, perch on your Lappy 486 and hang out in Janer's doll house.
That was funny. You had a little pet. I love how Jane jibberjabbers and you don't understand what she is saying, but she does have a lot to say about that tree frog. She's cute.
That was morbid... but I liked it! you're a fun dad! Jane is so sweet
Hilarious!
The frog looked quite at home in Jane's doll house. I think the shot of the frog with spider legs hanging out of its mouth is going to haunt me for awhile. Love the video!
Holy adorable! Jane is so sweet. And polite. Also, Brad, you should take up nature documentary work. That was intense.
i want to know where you got the big nasty spider...
There is a little roof over our apartment complex's mailboxes to protect them from the rain. There are always spiders seeking shelter from the rain there. Jane and I ran through the rain and carried the spider back to the apartment in a cup. He was pretty scary looking. I didn't feel much remorse.
So good to see your blog. Its great to hear Jane talk. What a great video. Brett told me about the video and I had to see it.
Post a Comment