Jane found the camera one day and we just watched to see what she would do. She surprised us by turning it on, turning to us saying, "Cheese!" and then snapping about thirty photos of her own face. We don't know why she uses cameras backwards (her Elmo camera is her standard weapon of choice), but here are the somewhat artistic results.


4 comments:
I think she points the camera at herself because that is how she sees the camera pointed when you take pictures of her - maybe she's just telling herself to say cheese so she can take her own pictures of "jane" - how fun is that! (I personally like the third one best.)
You know, Jane tried that with my camera once, only it wasn't on! How funny! Um, by the way, I changed the address of my blog. It is now morianandkirstablack.blogspot.com. Morian wanted to be a part of it too! I dunno if it'll automatically change or what, so I just thought I'd let you know.
That's dang funny!
That is pretty fun! I bet she always keeps you on your toes!
Post a Comment