Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. Jane loved her Indian costume.



We went to our ward Halloween party and I dressed as a pilgrim. Meg dressed as a trucker. We didn't realize until we got home that we didn't get a picture of her. She looked great.



Jane had fun playing with her buddy Jenna.



Here are our jack-o-lanterns. We've been having fun lighting them every night and watching them on our back porch.



We were excited to stay home and give candy to trick-or-treaters, so we weren't going to take Jane out, but they had trick-or-treating for little kids at the mall, so we stopped by for a little bit.



Unfortunately we only had one trick-or-treater come by our apartment. I'm starting to get pretty sick of tootsie rolls and tootsie pops.

3 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

I know what you mean. We have oodles and oodles of candy at our house. I feel like the Wonka factory or something.

Cool pumpkins! And I like your Halloween costumes. Jane is such a cute little Pocahantes (spelling?? ah well)

Denise Stears said...

She looked so cute. Those boots are so adorable she had on. I like that pilgrim costume too.

Brandon and Natalie said...

What an adoreable little Indian! So cute!

We didn't get any trick-or treaters either. What a bummer! We too were really excited to pass out candy.