It seems like only yesterday that I was shamelessly promoting an animation I made for a local competition, but here I am again, begging for votes.
This time it's a product design competition, and I was selected as one of five finalists. The winner gets two tickets to New York, hotel accommodations, some cash, and an opportunity to discuss selling my product at uncommongoods.com. Meg and I have always wanted to go to New York, so we're really excited about this. Voting started today, and ends on Sunday.
Here's how to vote:
1. Become a fan of UncommonGoods on facebook.
2. Click the "like" button next to my product album (Brainy Blocks).
Unlike the last competition, you only have to vote once. I would love to see these blocks actually make it to market, so please share this video with your friends and encourage them to vote on facebook. Thanks!
June Lately...
4 weeks ago
10 comments:
Ha ha! Love the last comment, "i have to go potty now."
Perfect.
Done and done!
We LOVE those blocks, count us in!
Those are great! Good luck.
So cool you guys...um I have to go potty now. Bye!
Fantastic!!
There's no shame in all your talents. Those are awesome. Good luck!
That is an awesome video! I hope you win!
It is done. These blocks are, indeed awesome. Nicely done you awesome Singleys you.
Congratulations, Brad.
That was pretty close, but you pulled ahead in the end. Over 1,000 votes is awesome. Now you guys just have to decide what you want to do in NYC!
Post a Comment