One of the things I've been up to lately: designing the kids rooms. I'm far enough along now to let the nesting happen (it helps that I can now picture the new nests) and we will soon have not one, but two kids rooms in our house. It helps to see Grey has transitioned fairly well to his big boy bed, and Jane even more gracefully to her twin bed. For now the crib is just waiting for baby girl to come. We're excited.
I thought I would share the (dream) thoughts going into the two spaces--after pictures to come later, of course.
For the big kids:

For baby girl:

I think there will be enough projects to do in these rooms to distract me from waiting for an unnamed, uncertain date early this summer . . . we can only hope.
3 comments:
Meg, you have impeccable style. I'm glad we live in the same house.
I have an unofficial award for your family. There is no prize or certificate. The award is the Most Creative Family. Kayley and I are inspired to try new artistic thing because of you. Congrats!
i like your design sensibility :)
Post a Comment