I'm pretty sure everyone heard (figuratively) us shout from the rooftops of facebook--Brad won the UncommonGoods contest! I am so proud of him and completely think he deserved to win, but it was one of those things where he really needed the help of our friends and family, so once again, thanks to everyone for your support and voting and spreading the word. I have never been on facebook so much in my life. Brad and I have used more exclamation points this weekend than probably any other time in our lives. Every ! was sincere--thanks for all the love. Seriously.
Now we are just tired and and getting sick (only Brad) and recovering from daylight savings (seriously, it toys with me) and waiting to find out more details about his winnings. I am holding my breath a bit that I will actually be able to go to NYC, so if you don't mind adding your prayers to mine, that would be awesome. I am going to be pregnant enough to be on the cusp of being allowed to go by my doctor. I will find out tomorrow.
And now it is time to go eat some lunch and make bread and soup and granola and clean up everywhere. I have a bit of a lost weekend to make up for.
June Lately...
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
Oooh. Congratulations Brad. Seriously, you deserved to win! Hope you get to go Meg, that would be so much fun!
Seriously, Brad's blocks were clearly the best product. I think that kids will be stupid to not use brainy blocks. And I mean they will literally end up being stupider than those kids who use them.
Congrats again Brad. We are so excited to have you come out to visit us (oh yeah, and the city of new york).
Just an FYI, if you haven't heard back from uncommongoods it is because the person who was in charge of the contest has had a couple matters that have taken her away from her desk a lot during the last 2 days. She should be back soon, though. I promise we didn't forget about you.
Can't wait to find out what happens with that!
I'm really excited for you guys and hope that you get to go on the trip, Meg. I don't think I've ever been on facebook so much, either. Really.
Yay! That is so awesome. I can't wait to see what all you have won. I will pray for you Meg! I hope you get to go! Wow look at all of my exclamation points. Here is a few more just to show how excited and happy I am for you guys!!!
!!
I'm so happy for you guys! The product, of course, deserved to win but it was that trip I wanted for the two of you! I hope it all works out. Congrats.
Post a Comment