
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like these kids are just growing up too fast.
They sure are fun, though.
Currently, Jane: loves kindergarten. Loves taking the bus to kindergarten. Is actually reading (not just guessing from the pictures). Chose all charlie and Lola books from the library. Likes to be the "lettuce monster" (she eats lettuce the way Cookie Monster devours cookies). Loves all of her "best friends." Wants to be a butterfly fairy for Halloween. Has a loose tooth. Loves to make Flora laugh. Can hit a baseball. Can do cartwheels. Is the shortest one in her class (don't tell her that, though. I'm trying not to make a big deal.) Sometimes talks so loud I ask her why she's yelling. Is such a bright and happy girl--she's a terrific kid.
Currently, Grey: somehow got his second haircut (it was an experience; Brad did a great job). Loves to wear a baseball cap, especially Dodgers. Is afraid of mannequins and calls them "scary guys!" comes in every morning and says, "Mommy, will you get me some bweakfest? I'm huuungry." Hit the baseball once when Jane pitched it to him--they were both thrilled. Reminisces about things from home movies or things that happened yesterday. Jumps off of anything and everything. Plays "family" with his food. Will come out at bedtime to have us check for spiders because he has "Itsy Bitsy Spider" in his head. loves to cuddle with me and Flora and hugs all of us all day long. Also tackles Jane fairly often. Gives Brad the best welcome home when Brad comes home from work--runs and hugs and lots of excited talking.
Together, They like "swimming" in the living room, taking their vitamins, riding scooters, singing Beatles songs, berry smoothies, and doing anything with Flora.






4 comments:
They sure are getting big. And they're very cute.
Andy wakes me up in the morning with, "Mommy, I want beck-fess." Must be something with that age. :)
I can't believe how big they are getting! They are so cute and smart. I love them!!
You have such cute kids! I love the updates.
They are so big! Jane's hair is getting long. I sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment