We just got back from picking Jane up from school. She's playing with Flora, "coochicooing" to her. Flora is still in her car seat and just woke up from a little catnap. Flora is so close to laughing, and is blowing raspberries and grinning at her big sister. Grey is curled up, asleep on the couch. The sun is shining and it's pretty mild outside, so we'll probably go ride bikes or for a walk or something. All three kids have yellow on their shirts, and all three of us girls have flowers. Jane and Grey are wearing shorts. We made noble efforts to put Jane's hair in a ponytail for school today, but right now i don't even know where the clip is. Now I need to fetch Jane's after school snack.
What are you doing right now?
5 comments:
That sounds nice.
Right now we keep trying to convince the kids to take the necessary steps toward "pajama time." Benny needed to go change, Andy needed to find the "pajama diaper," Lilia's already dressed for bed, and Spencer and I just don't want to move. It's been a long day. :)
I hope you enjoyed your time outside! We sure did today. The weather's been great here.
Mindlessly wandering on the computer while Toy Story 2 finishes, watching Devin dance along to the music. Trying to get the motivation to stand up and fix something for Devin for dinner. I could very possibly be doing the exact same thing tomorrow at this time!
Trying to get 3 kids ready for soccer. Easier said than done :)
What a fun moment! And I adore Jane's hair. In putting together my hHlloween costume post, I came across a picture we have of Jane at our Provo ward's Halloween party as the world's strongest baby -- it made me laugh outloud, again:) That was seriously some of the best costuming I have ever seen:)
Liv and Warner are playing upstairs happily, which means they are creating a disastrous mess for me to clean later. But I am making lasagna, well technically I guess its cooking and I'm reading your cute blog.
Post a Comment