
We got a new sewing machine a year ago, but I haven't really played around with it much until last week. Halloween was a good excuse to practice. I'm pretty sure that I was the only guy at work who stayed up until 2:00am sewing.

Grey's costume was a little less ambitious, but he loved it. He'll sneak up behind you and sing "nuhnuh nuhnuh nuhnuh nuhnuh bat-maaaaan!"
I'm really annoyed at the way blogger uploads photos, so I'm not going to bother sorting them. I love Jane's face in this photo.









9 comments:
Thanks for the post. I love those pics and I love those kids.
I love being the grandma.
Holy wow that fish suit is ammmmmazzzing! I want one in my size ...
the fish suit is amazing, as is the wig.
Love their costumes!
The only reason I want to learn how to sew is so I can make sweet halloween costumes like you. I'm actually learning right now, I just haven't proved very successful yet. Too bad you didn't teach me in college.
********************************
OFFICIAL WARNING
********************************
Excessive Cuteness
I'm so proud Jane is a queen instead of a dumb princess!!! Her aunt is also a queen. Queens are stronger than princesses.
Um, I LOOOOOOVE that Flora and Lucy were both goldfish this year! Seriously, what are the odds?!!? I think I want them to be best friends now.
This is MLE. Can I just say.....you guys are awesome. Some of my favorite people ever. I love y'all!
Love the costumes and the many faces of Batman! Jack was Batman this year as well, but it's Bennett running around saying nuhnuh.....Batman! Your kids are just so sweet!
Post a Comment