Flora entered the rolling phase last week--we put her down on her back, but she doesn't stay there more than a few seconds before she rolls to her tummy. She's not as proficient at rolling from her tummy to her back, which can make nap times difficult. One day, though, we found her sleeping on her tummy.

I know this is really the beginning of the end of her babyhood. That makes me sad. But it's also just the beginning.
2 comments:
My computer is being ridiculously slow loading photos so I can't see all of your sweet Flora (just the first and last one) but she is so beautiful! I love looking at your sweet baby.
I'm not sure if I should congratulate you or not? Rolling means they are going to get into everything now....
On another note, could you email me/blog comment your address for a Christmas card? I want to make sure I have the right one. tammykadams@hotmail.com
Post a Comment