I went down to our local REI at 6am today to get in line for the annual garage sale. We're going camping with our ward next week, so we needed a tent and sleeping bags (we used to mooch them off of Meg's parents, but now we're on our own). I found this Sierra Designs tent for $200 (it retails at $480). We also got these cool North Face sleeping bags for half-off. It was a great morning. I forced myself to stay away from the climbing, fishing, backpacking, and ski areas because I could have spent an entire paycheck in that store. Anyway, we're happy to have some new gear with plenty of room to grow.

The tent is 6' tall and the footprint is 14' x 7'

These sleeping bags zip together, which is nice; however, both zippers are on the right, so somebody gets to sleep with the pillow in their face.
2 comments:
I heart REI too! What a steal.
Roger and I zipped our sleeping bags together at Refugio this year, and he was the one to get the pillow in the face. :)
Post a Comment