Tutu--cute. Way cuter than this caption.
We had a lot of fun with Brad's parents in town. Jane just giggled when she first saw her grandparents (they arrived separately, which made for more giggling). We spent a marathon day sight-seeing all over the Seattle area. Our tour included the Tacoma Glass Museum, the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, Bainbridge Island, the ferry downtown, downtown Seattle, Da Vinci's Bakery, and Bellevue. After that, we were able to relax more and just spend time together. I think Susan and Glenn even brought some of their California sunshine along, because we had one last hurrah day in the seventies with clear blue skies, perfect for the park. Jane sure loves her "gwampa" and "cuppy." She even came with that cute little nickname for Grandma S. herself.
Tacoma Glass Museum
Eating M&Ms on the ferry
My little "Jack Lalanne" plays at the park
Jane climbs too high
As for the fire, the LA fires are under control. Susan said the stale ash really stinks, but as they looked around the area and shared their photos, we are still amazed at what they came back to.

Hills behind their neighborhood

Their backyard, untouched.
This sight almost makes me cry. I don't know why they were spared when so many in San Diego were not, but we are truly grateful. Our prayers go out to all the victims.
6 comments:
It looks like you had fun with your parents. I'm so glad that their house was ok with the fires. Jane is already rock climbing just like her parents.
I am so glad Brad's parent's house is fine! Every time I read your blog it makes me miss the northwest even more! We have to make sure we hang out over Christmas break.
That top picture looks like Jane is practicing for Thriller. Have you been working that up in your free time?
Wow what a miracle! I'm so glad their house didn't get burned. I keep telling Jaron that the end of the world is upon us.
He doesn't believe me. :)
I love the picture of Meg in the tutu, she looks like rock star/ ballerina! Love it!
Thanks, Jess! I have always wanted to be a rock star ballerina...
;)
Meg -- this is Emily Ames (from the BYU 25th ward). i found your blog through the Tibbitts -- I hope you don't mind! Jane is getting so big and more adorable every day! Your blog is so fun -- I love seeing everything you guys are having fun with!
Post a Comment