Megan, your proud father gave me your blog address so that I could see your little Grey. He's adorable and Jane couldn't be cuter!! Congratulations on them both. I love your article about your mom, she is one of my very favorite people in the entire world. I'm glad to know that pink tulips are her favorite flowers! I just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have a lovely family. You've grown up to be such a wonderful young lady and I'm proud to know you! with love, Jan Gifford
Meg- Congrats on your sweet little baby boy. I am so happy for you that he's here and things are good. I love having two. . .they are already the best little friends. Life is good! God is good! Cheers my friend.
6 comments:
Love the valentine card! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Once again, congrats on your new addition. You have adorable kids!
thanks tibbitts.
also, i just want to brag for a minute about my husband--he made the card. isn't he amazing? happy valentine's day, brad.
I love that card! It is absolutely perfect. I have a soft spot for pink elephants. And adorable children. Happy Valentines!
Megan, your proud father gave me your blog address so that I could see your little Grey. He's adorable and Jane couldn't be cuter!! Congratulations on them both. I love your article about your mom, she is one of my very favorite people in the entire world. I'm glad to know that pink tulips are her favorite flowers! I just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have a lovely family. You've grown up to be such a wonderful young lady and I'm proud to know you! with love, Jan Gifford
That is ADORABLE! Happy Valentine's!
Meg- Congrats on your sweet little baby boy. I am so happy for you that he's here and things are good. I love having two. . .they are already the best little friends. Life is good! God is good! Cheers my friend.
Post a Comment