
Here's a sketch I just did of Jane at Manhattan Beach over Christmas break. I'm not completely finished with the water and background stuff, but I'm almost there. I'm hoping that the little spots on her face look like water and not like warts or something. Anyhow, she was pretty cute running in and out of the water. If tomorrow is nice, maybe we'll go to the beach here in seattle. It has been sunny and warm-ish all week.
8 comments:
You are such a great artist, Brad! Thanks for sharing this.
Personality Plus!
Wow, you are so talented.
Love the drawing Brad!!
Hey Guys!! Cassie gave me your blog address,and it is so fun to "catch up" with yall. Congrats on your new little one! I think its AWESOME that you named him after President Larkin :) Hope all is going well with you!
Gabriella says, "Who drawed that?"
"Brad," I reply.
"No. Who drawed that?" arguing, "It must be a great artist."
"Brad IS a great artist."
Enough said.
What an amazing drawing of an adorable little girl!
If it's worth anything...I totally knew it was water on Jane's face and never thought of warts until you said something. :) Great drawing!
Post a Comment