Thursday, February 28, 2008

Peep Show


Peepsamania at the National Zoo (one of last year's semifinalists).

Last year, The Washington Post hosted "Peep Show" (a marshmallow Peep diorama competition). Sadly, The Post is not hosting the event this year, but our friends Micah and Liz have decided to carry the torch. We invite all 9 or 10 of our loyal readers to join with us. The rules of the competition are as follows:

1. The display must fit in a shoe box.
2. The display must include those abominable sugar-coated marshmallows called Peeps.
3. The deadline is Saturday, March 22 at midnight EST.
4. Submit a photograph of your entry to us via e-mail (Send the email to Brad or Meg and we'll forward it along.)
5. Blog readers will have one week to vote for their favorite after we post the entries.
6. Winners will get an awesome prize, yet to be determined.

7 comments:

lizzie said...

I just want to alert any potential participants that we aren't going to be picky about the size. Nobody will be disqualified if it is bigger than a shoebox.

Greg and Tammy said...

We are in!!! Love it!!

cassie said...

where do we send our winning designs?

Brad said...

You can email the pictures to us (my first and last name at gmail dot com). I've already gotten one email with a great photo. Hopefully we'll see more soon. Mine is almost done.

Unknown said...

We're in and we'll have a few friends in too.

Ellis said...

Oh good, I still have a week left. I have some good ideas.

Smelsha said...

Just to let you know we sent our entry to Meg's email address (the one that refers to a movie gal at gmail). Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks! elsha
Oh, just read Brad's comment below and I'll send it to that email address too! :)