Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Singley Update

My mom left today. It was really nice having her around this week to help Meg with the kids. I was called as elder's quorum president two weeks ago, so that's what's been keeping me busy. Primary was great and all, but I'm excited to make some friends my own age in elder's quorum. Meg is doing better each day. She had her first solo day with the kids, and handled it like a champ. She is pretty amazing if you ask me.

Here are some pictures of our little guy. He's starting to get a little more chubby. I love fat baby cheeks. There's nothing better.





9 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

So sweet! I'm glad your mom was able to be there, Brad. You have two beautiful children and a wonderful wife, who just happens to have a great husband! We appreciate all you do for her. It is so fun to see pictures of all of you and to hear about what you are doing. Have a great day, week, month, etc. We love you!

Denise Stears said...

He is so cute. He looks so much like a Singley. It's always scary to think that you have it all to yourself after all the help has left, but I know you two will be great. Good luck with everything. Congrats again.

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is adorable! What cute kids you have! I am so glad you had your mom there to help break in the shock of having to kids. I am sure Meg will do fantastic!

Jessica Brown said...

Brad he is completely you. How fun. I can't wait to meet him! Heres to Meg!

jamie t. said...

What a doll. You forget how little they are and how fast they change. What a a blessing.

Greg and Tammy said...

He is darling! GO MEG for her first day alone with 2 kidos! She rocks!

Carolyn Ebert said...

Congratulations on the birth of one beautiful baby boy! We love the name Grey. Do I dare say greyt choice?! Loved the video clip. You've got something special there. And finally, it looks like you are having fun with Adobe Photoshop. It doesn't get better than pink elephants! Thanks for sharing so much of your lives with us. You've inspired us to start our own blog...

Alison said...

Congratulations! We heard the news from your mom and are so excited for you both. He's such a handsome little guy!!!

Ellingsons said...

I LOVE the cheeks!! I can't wait until our little one's cheeks really start to get chubby. He is a cute little guy!