Grey has finally graduated from the play-pen to a crib. This means he is now sharing a room with Jane. We heard some giggling from their room a few nights ago, and this is what we found (I didn't do any editing, so it's kind of long).
JaneAndGreyInCrib from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.
June Lately...
4 weeks ago
9 comments:
That is so funny. I love Jane's giggling. Even for little kids, everything is somehow funnier after midnight. And Grey makes the best faces.
That is hilarious! Did she ever tell you how she got in there? That's sweet that she wanted to stay with lil' Grey. I've had to pull my boys out of each other's cribs a couple of times. It definitely keeps things interesting.
That was so cute!!! When Jane started to giggle, Hailey pointed at the screen at said "silly babies." Your kids are so adorable!
That is really funny. You'll never get any sleep if they're in sleeping together. Grey seems content enough though.
Jane's giggle is contagious! Grey was alert and cute! You both seemed to have a good attitude about the late night.
that is too funny! i love that we've got kids about the same stage. if we hadn't been out of town for the better part of three weeks i would have started benny and andy in the same room. i'm excited to see what might happen. :)
Jane is the cutest big sister! I dread putting mine in the same room.
Omg, Brad, you're kids are adorable. I love how the whole time Grey is just staring at the camera while all the attention is on little hun-e-bunz. This is my first time visiting your blog...love it!
Cute! We've been debating on when to put Jes and Kelsi in the same room. When Kelsi was first born we couldn't leave them alone because Jes would take out moving frustration on her, but now Kelsi is big enough to hold her own. I think we might put them together this month. Kelsi turns 1 at the end of June. Crazy! Your kids are really cute. Let us know when you visit Utah next.
Post a Comment