It looks like nature has it out for Jane as well. Meg used a sunscreen stick to protect Jane on a play date at the beach last week. She missed a few spots.
We've had enough! We marched down to the river behind our apartment to show our contempt (sorry for the blurry photo).
While we were there, I discovered an excellent fishing spot. Trout fishing starts in 2 weeks. I have no doubt that I will catch an enormous fish...then it will bite off my finger and swim away. Stupid nature.
Chubby little Grey with not-so-chubby Meg.
5 comments:
Bless her heart! You did miss a few spots Meg. I can relate to her. If I am out for a few minutes I burn, the same with my kids. I am not looking forward to summer for that reason.
However, the pictures on this post are super cute. I love Grey's chubby cheeks!
Gaby says, "Not fair! They have a beach!"
We love seeing photos from your excursions. Gorgeous tulips, interesting landscapes, and a trout stream. We love your nature! Darling Jane, even with red stripes, and huggable Grey, couldn't be cuter.
i'm just glad she had any sunscreen on at all--we definitely know that sunscreen works!
Good point. I'm a burner as well. I've been trying to keep the boys SPF-ed, though I forget the majority of the time. Luckily, they haven't burned yet, but it's just a matter of time.
This happened to me once, with a sunscreen stick. My face looked like a globe because the sunburn marks looked like continents. That's what my roommates said anyway. Such sweet girls.
Post a Comment