Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tulip Festival


Two weeks ago we had a fun family outing to the tulip festival in Skagit County (about 1.5 hrs north). It was crowded, but we still had a lot of fun. Jane had a really hard time not picking the flowers, but she resisted the urge.







After we finished looking at the flowers, and after some nice strangers jumped our car battery (we left our lights on), we drove over to Anacortes Island to eat dinner at a park.

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

I"m totally jealous! The tulip festival here just isn't as cool at the one in Washington.

Katie said...

Neato. I've always wanted to go to a tulip festival. Oh, and I love that first photo of Jane with her face all scrunched up. That's classic.

jamie t. said...

What great pictures. I love the one of Jane with her face in the tulip. Your little guy is also getting big.

Kalli said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I love tulips, and am so jealous that you got to see thousands of them! I have to say, Jane looks like she's a lot of fun- so much personality!

Lindsey said...

What great pics!! Every year we talk about going but seem to forget until it is over!! But maybe that is a good thing, I don't think Jenna could resist picking the flowers!! :)
What a great family outing though!

Denise Stears said...

Wow, that is so pretty. That would be so fun to see that. You have the cutest little family. Grey looks so much like a Singley.

Jessica Brown said...

You little copy cats! Just kidding. Cute pictures. I love the one of Jane at the end, and the one from the tractor. Very creative!

Ellingsons said...

That is just beautiful! Those tulips are huge. I love the one of Jane smelling the tulip. Her head is practically lost in it.