Sunday, June 29, 2008

Grey Talks

Grey is not a tiny baby anymore. It's almost sad for me--I can't believe how quickly four months have gone--but I can't really be sad when I see how cute he is.



GreyTalks from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.

This is a grandparent edit, so don't feel bad if you don't watch the whole thing--unless you're a grandparent.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. He's so cute. I can't wait to see those kids.

Denise Stears said...

That is so cute. I can't wait for that age. It's so fun! I love his little sigh.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I love that stage around four months when they are becoming so aware of the sounds they can make. Grey is so cute! It's so fun to watch your vides.

Brandon and Natalie said...

How cute! He is such an adorable baby with big blue eyes...adorable!