So cute! I love how Jane says birthday! I bet grandma loved her video.
Thank you thank you thank you.That was such a fun thing to come home to tonight. I love you guys!!! Hugs and kisses From Grandma
So cute!
We wish you a Happy Birthday too, Susan. Aren't we blessed to have such sweet grandkids!
That was really cute... and funny! It sounds to me like Jane has a bit of a country twang when she sings. Wonder where she gets it from...
adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute! I love how Jane says birthday! I bet grandma loved her video.
Thank you thank you thank you.That was such a fun thing to come home to tonight. I love you guys!!! Hugs and kisses From Grandma
So cute!
We wish you a Happy Birthday too, Susan. Aren't we blessed to have such sweet grandkids!
That was really cute... and funny! It sounds to me like Jane has a bit of a country twang when she sings. Wonder where she gets it from...
adorable!
Post a Comment