Jane sings one of her favorite bedtime songs. Other songs Jane loves to sing at bedtime with daddy: Sing a Song of Sixpence and Tomorrow.
Other bedtime activities Jane enjoys: reading anything by Sandra Boynton and talking like robots.
FrèreJacques from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.
June Lately...
4 weeks ago
6 comments:
Just when we think they can't possibly get any cuter!
Tooooo cute! I love the way Grey sits there totally entertained. They are a delight.
Glad to know you are keeping a Jensen oral tradition alive with Frere Jacques and Sing a Song of Sixpence, two of the first songs I learned from my mom. I can even hear her singing them as I write this. (Now there's someone I should videotape!)
Also, A+ on the Sandra Boynton. Our going to bed ritual with H and T included reciting the Going to Bed book (complete with actions), long after we misplaced the book itself. Pajama Time is great as well. Love 'em all!
Guess I will have to check out the Sandra Boynton books - I wasn't familiar with them, at least not that I know of. I, of course, love Frere Jacques, being a (former) French speaker. Tres jolie!
How do you get the accents on your Frere, etc.?
I love how Grey is always involved in these
Post a Comment