
I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but this week in Seattle, it's been cloudy and rainy and about 50 degrees. At least Jane can get away with her snowflake shirt a little longer.
I keep reminding myself that summer will be here soon... here are some warm photos that helped perk me up.
lots of rain=lots of delicious food, like these cherries.
Grey
Jane
My only real problem with the weather: I'm more motivated to bake treats than to work out. I'd show you pictures, but in photographs my rhubarb-strawberry crumble looks more like fruit topped with ground beef. I don't know if that's more a reflection on my gluten-free crumb mix or my photo skills. I'm okay with the ambiguity. It's just another gray area on another gray day.
7 comments:
Think Aruba
I don't know who Greg is, but I like the way he thinks! I like Jane's new hair do, and those cherries look delicious! I'm sick of the weather too. Lets get some sun and go to that cool park again!
I hear ya! Even though my house temp is set at 72, my feet just won't warm up!
Washington cherries. I am so jealous! They are my most favorite fruit ever.
If it makes you feel any better, it was so cold and rainy in Salt Lake last night, we made a fire. Our house was about 65.
Wow, it looks like Jane has a lot more hair than she did last time I saw her.
Here in my neck of the woods... it's 105 degrees... so I don't know what the cooler weather is like! :) But all the pics of the kids are darling! Can't believe those cotton pics. Crazy?!?
Where can I pick up a wig like that?
Post a Comment