Don't show that scripture to my kids!
I think she meant "and it came to pass that Jesus said we should have a dog..." That is in 1 Nephi somewhere, I'm sure of it. :)
I think I remember stumbling across that little treasure somewhere in my childhood as well. :)
I laughed out loud. Too cute!
Wow, I'm impressed with her comprehension of the scriptures at so young an age! :)
So when are you getting the dog?!Missing your cute family and loving your updates...
Brad and Meg, I really think that you have the most clever and witty child that ever existed. You two better be careful. When she gets older she is really going to give you a run for your money.
I rememember a small boy that wanted 31 dalmation puppies for Christmas.....
Hahaha! I think she and Annalise are on the same wavelength. 1/3 of all my conversations end with dodging the comment, "I want a pet!" :)Melanie
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Don't show that scripture to my kids!
I think she meant "and it came to pass that Jesus said we should have a dog..." That is in 1 Nephi somewhere, I'm sure of it. :)
I think I remember stumbling across that little treasure somewhere in my childhood as well. :)
I laughed out loud. Too cute!
Wow, I'm impressed with her comprehension of the scriptures at so young an age! :)
So when are you getting the dog?!
Missing your cute family and loving your updates...
Brad and Meg, I really think that you have the most clever and witty child that ever existed. You two better be careful. When she gets older she is really going to give you a run for your money.
I rememember a small boy that wanted 31 dalmation puppies for Christmas.....
Hahaha! I think she and Annalise are on the same wavelength. 1/3 of all my conversations end with dodging the comment, "I want a pet!" :)
Melanie
Post a Comment