Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Design Stuff


Jane gets a lot of attention, so I decided to do a piece featuring Grey. I blew it up to a 10" x 23" print and hung it above my desk at work.

This is based on a Marimekko print by Maija Louekari that I like . We were going to buy a real one at CB2, but it is 57"x79" (not exactly apartment scale).

I also modified the paintings above our couch. There was a really ugly mauve color before, and an unnecessary tree.

That's enough of this painting stuff. I'm behind on our home movies.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is sweet! I love the low perspective. Can you paint your walls? If you can you should try and do some version of the Marimekko print right on your wall. I don't know what would be the best medium for that, but I can picture awesome results.