We laughed even harder when we turned a few more pages and saw a character named "Kidnapper". He looked just like Jane describes her old imaginary pal, so I decided to bring him to life. This is my attempt.

He was a big hit with Jane. It's fun to hear her play with him. Not all of the characters in The Cute Book are quite so devious. You should definitely check it out. The description of the characters are hilarious. But you don't have to take my word for it...
5 comments:
SO funny that you have that book... my coworker brought it to work one day and we couldn't put it down. I have since made a cat, a panda, and The Liar.
I checked it out at amazon and it looks great. I'll have to see if our library has it. I love the bad guy!
It is so fun to watch the evolution of Bad Guy! Your little Jane is very creative and smart.
Thanks Lavar. Duh De DEET!
Those are hard notes to write in words, Smelsh. Bravo.
Post a Comment